All events should always start with a budget and a guest list. Once you know that, you will have an easier time breaking down where you want to allocate your funds. Creating a guest list can be both difficult and overwhelming. I have created some excel spread sheets to be used for guest lists that have been my “Event Planning Bibles” over the years. Please feel free to use them. I hope they are of help to you!
What I Will Need From You
- Envelope Guest Addressing and/or Seating and Escort Cards: Please fill out one of the below listed forms.
- If you cannot use excel or do not know how to use excel: It is okay to email me your lists in a word document, but please make sure that it is easy to read and that each guest is numbered.
- Using a MAC: Please remember when switching a file from MAC to a PC, all formatting is not always seamless. I do all of my work on a PC and my files are the current office version. If it doesn’t end up being compatible, you may be required to resubmit.
- Photo Booth Inserts: You will be required to fill out the photo booth insert form below.
- Bridal Consultation Form: Like what we do and ready to work with us? Great! Fill out the form in the link below to help us get a better idea of your needs. This will allow me to prepare for future phone and/or in-person consultations!
*It is VERY IMPORTANT you check all names, addresses, table numbers and spelling for errors.
I do a basic spell check but ultimately, you are responsible. There will be an additional fee for any reprints.*